JSAdvisory favi icons
Follow Us :

Malaysia Employment Pass Application

The Employment Pass (EP) in Malaysia is a work permit that allows an expat to work with a company in Malaysia. The period of the pass varies depending on the type of job and the hiring organization’s requirement for such employment, ranging from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 60 months. . After Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) has approved job openings at MSC Malaysia, the Malaysian Immigration Department will issue the Employment Pass.

Types of Work Passes in Malaysia

A foreigner may apply for one of the following three main employment permits in Malaysia, which are issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia:

Employment Pass

Temporary Employment Passes (TEP)

Pass for Professional Visits (PVP)

Documents Required for Malaysia Employment Pass Application

Let us assist you if you want to start a business in Malaysia or if you need to apply for an employment pass. Get a free consultation from us right away.

Grow Your Business with JS Advisory

Let us assist you in registering your Malaysian business

Request a Quote
How Can I Help You?