JSAdvisory favi icons
Follow Us :

Form M

Form M (Personal tax for non-residents)

How to submit your tax form

Non-residents filing for income tax can do so using the same procedure as Malaysian residents. You must, however, use Form M/MT (Borang M/MT) rather than Form B/BE.

What tax relief is available to foreigners?

Foreigners who are tax residents are eligible for the same tax relief and deductions enjoyed by residents

Grow Your Business with JS Advisory

Let us assist you in registering your Malaysian business

Request a Quote
How Can I Help You?